A letter from a proud mother


My dears, 


It isn't easy to promote your own child's achievements. It is not a novelty; there is this pre/judgment, based on a general truth, that every mother considers her kid the most beautiful, the smartest, and the best of all. 


I have a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry. During my experience in cultural journalism, one of the roles that I had was to discover worthwhile people and to promote them. I was part of the youth theater juries, film juries, radio production juries, and literature juries. Regardless of Maya Goldberger having been educated in our family, she is a child who deserves to be "read." 


Valentin Protopopescu, a Romanian publicist and essayist, a very well known name in the field of culture, ennobles our little writer with the title of "Marquez in miniature".


I happily recommend this book, and if you like it, please leave a review on Amazon. If you don't like it, you can still leave a review there. If you are disappointed and regret the investment, write to me, and I promise you that I will refund your expenses. Write to me at the publisher address: kidhouseproduction@gmail.com


YOU CAN FIND THE BOOK HERE: Maya Goldberger - KID 


It is a book written by a 12-year-old child that can be also read with pleasure by any adult who loves literature. 


Thank you very much and hug you. Please, send me feedback!


Alina Goldberger